Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i won !!!!!!

I dun believe it , i won xqrj ........haha , i am the 8th xqrj champion . I dun believe it , i din win the best melody , i din win the best lyrics , but i won first
. I tink my song more balanced ba...... it seems like only yesterday that i wrote the song and demo . Really have to thank my team , especially melvin and soon seng (they are my da en ren loh ) who play and harmo for me. Without u guys , i would not have won ..... thanks a lot. Edwin , wo sing de gou fang le ba , haha

Also have to thank those who make the effort to come down and support me . Thanks guys , really appreicate it . U guys dun noe how much it mean to me to see u guys down . Thank u , thank u .

It was a wonderful exprience ............. oh oh .

I have many story to tell , but hor , too tired le ........... , shall blog another time ba.