Sunday, January 01, 2006

1st blog of 2006

1st blog of 2006

wat to say lei , wat to say lei . eh , happy new year loh . but why it is must be happy new year huh , why not sad new year ? hmm
, okie okie , enough of my crap thinking. First let me do a reflection of 2005

These are some of the memorable stuff i did in 2005.
1)Programmer of FOC camp . well , have to admit that i din really enjoy myself as much as i did when i was a freshies . hmm maybe it is becos i ain fresh no more? i dunno la

2)First time performance...... yah , i din noe wat came over me when i accept to perform . I guess it is becos the venue was muchuan ba ( haha , always wanna perform in muchuan ) , come to tink of it , quite regret that i din take any pics then , cos now muchuan change venue liao .I loved muchuan ambience , kinda of sad it changed location , sianz......, aiyah , at least i perform there b4 ba , not once but twice , haha. Come to think of this , this gig change my life cos frm then on it was one performance after next ........ ok la , not so kua zhang la , okie 5 gigs , haha. It was a turning point cos i noe i will never have the courage to do so last time , i guesss i changed le...........

3)Feiyueshikong , this gig was bigger than those small scale i had done , it was freaking scary to stand on the big stage , but well i pulled through , it was fun and shiok .......,

4)Sem 1 exam : man , i tot i confirm bao liao cos screw up my project badly , but heng , everything was alright , it was a relief man........... I hope next sem i can pull through too

5)Write my first song ,make my first demo, enter my first song writing competition , qualify for my first song writing competition finals , went for my first photo shoot(i had to sing during the photo shoot , haha) , wow wat a holiday . Mom and dad got a shock when i told them i qualify , they tot all along i was joking . It might not be as big as jue dui super star , but but tis competition meant a lot to me ,cos i make a goal and i achieve it . The sense of achievement is beyond words.......... ,

I tink thats all i can tink of for now loh

as for 2006 ............
well on the 1st day of 2006 , i went to record my song for the album ( memoir album for competition) , i hope i did fine .......haha , it was fun , at least now i can say i have a album liao ( ok , sort of la )

Anyway , just wanna say tis journey for xin qing rong ji taught me a lot of things like friendship . Mel and seng help me a lot despite us not very close , . Really appreciate wat they had done . I tink there are some ppl i noe for a very long time yet will not lend such a helping hand to me lo , really deeply touched by wat these 2 fellow had done . I guess friendship cannot be measured by length of relationship ba......... .

Thats all for now , and i hope and pray i wun screw up the finals on 21 jan .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »